Um. May was a busy month, but I hadn't realized until now how little I'd read during it. Jaysus.
1. Unclutter Your Life in One Week! by Erin Rooney Doland
- 4 stars
- The fairly high rating here is due, I'm sure, to that responsible-adult feeling one gets after reading a responsible-adult-themed self-help book.
2. The SoNo Baking Company Cookbook by John Barricelli
- 3 stars
3. Winterbirth by Brian Ruckley
- 3.5 stars
4. Anathem by Neal Stephenson
- 4 stars
- Oh, look, a Neal Stephenson book I actually managed to finish! This is the first book I'd been able to check out in our new city (with a temporary card, which I could only use to check out two books at a time), which probably has something to do with the dedication I was able to exhibit.
Scoring system is as follows:
1 star = hated
1.5 stars = didn't enjoy, but didn't hate
2 stars = didn't enjoy particularly
2.5 stars = enjoyed somewhat
3 stars = enjoyed, but might not read again
3.5 stars = would probably read again
4 stars = would like to own a copy
4.5 stars = would like to own a copy, and would probably read occasionally
5 stars = would like to own a copy, and would probably read often